Below is a list of the technologies under development at medical startups recently identified by MedMarket Diligence and included in the Medtech Startups Database.
- Intravenous light therapy.
- Post-op drainage device.
- Devices for vascular access during hemodialysis.
- Implantable, localized drug delivery for cancer.
- Technology to facilitate ureter placement.
- Tools to improve safety of surgery.
- Technologies for improved tendon repair.
- Needle guidance and analytics to facilitate spinal tap.
- Closed-loop catheter for localized liver cancer treatment.
- Cancer detection
- Improved vascular access for dialysis.
- Developing an artificial pancreas.
- Nasogastric feeding system.
For a complete list of technologies in development at medtech startups identified since 2008, see link.