Below is a list of the technologies under development at companies recently identified and included in the Medtech Startups Database.
- Handheld ultrasound, MRI imaging device.
- Needle-free injection drug delivery.
- Lenses designed to correct imbalance between eyes and brain that cause certain migraines.
- Continuous blood glucose monitoring in diabetes.
- Customized prosthetic aortic valve.
- Cystoscope-implanted, stent-like device to treat urinary obstruction associated with benign prostatic hypertrophy.
- Endovascular treatment for abdominal aortic aneurysm.
- Respiratory therapy device based on “high frequency chest wall oscillation” for treatment of COPD, other respiratory disorders.
- Treatment of arrhythmia.
- Medical device commercialization company active in cardiovascular care, tissue ablation, medical infusions, hand surgery and laparoscopic surgery.
- Surgical visualization systems.
- Arthroscopic bone tunneler and other orthopedic surgical instrumentation.
- Brain stimulation to treat multiple disorders.
See link for a month-by-month listing of the technologies at companies in the Medtech Startups Database.