Below is a list of new technologies under development at medtech startups recently identified and included in the Medtech Startups Database:
- Robotics for ophthalmic surgery.
- Dynamic force generation for bone repair.
- Neursurgical brain simulation system.
- Orthopedic technologies including pedicle screw that does not require a guide wire.
- Synthetic bone graft materials.
- Minimally invasive mitral valve replacement.
For a historical listing of the technologies under development at medtech startups, see link.