Below is a list of technologies under development at medical technology startups identified in July 2014 and included in the Medtech Startups Database.
- Instrumentation for electrophysiology diagnosis and treatment.
- Products for the treatment of hypertension and other chronic disease by interventional cardiologists
- Surgical stapling device for use during natural orifice transluminal endoscopic surgery.
- Low cost medical technologies to improve patient management in emerging markets.
- Heart valve for the treatment of mitral valve regurgitation
- Thrombectomy catheter
- Microstaple bandage for wound closure.
- Whole-body cryotherapy chambers as well as devices for local cryotherapy and cryosurgery.
- Minimally invasive surgical device for the treatment of glaucoma
- Electrical muscle stimulation.
For a historical listing of medical technologies at startups, see link.