Below is a list of the technologies under development at companies recently identified and included in the Medtech Startups Database:
- Systems for minimally invasive knee implants.
- Innovative prosthetic socket devices for amputees and technologies for limb salvage surgery.
- Devices for interventional treatment of cardiovascular disease.
- System and method for localizing medical instruments during cardiovascular medical procedures.
- Surgical instrumentation in gynecology.
- Percutaneous mitral valve repair.
- Drug delivery for diabetes and pain management.
- Non-invasive blood glucose monitor.
- Thermographic mapping system for temperature monitoring during energy-based surgical procedures.
- Device to reduce sternal bleeding associated with cardiac surgery.
- Lightweight and low cost ($299) 12-lead diagnostic ECG device.
For a history of the companies identified at startups in the database, see link.