Medtech investing in June is coming at nearly $450 million, thanks in large part to the $65 million funding of breast implant manufacturer Sientra, the $60 million funding for stent graft manufacturer TriVascular and multiple other large financings.
Top fundings for the month of June are listed below:
- $65 million for Sientra
- $60 million for TriVascular
- $40.4 million for Astute Medical
- $37.8 million for Arstasis
- $25 million for Invuity
- $25 million for Rhythm Pharmaceuticals
- $25 million for Benvenue Medical
The complete list of June 2012 medtech financings are shown at link.