Financings and investment in medical technology companies for March 2012 blew by the $400 million mark with a $65 million Series C funding by aesthetics and plastic surgery device maker, Sientra, Inc. Total financings for the month reached $450 million. Top fundings for the month include:
- Sientra, Inc. — $65 million
- ViewRay, Inc. — $45 million
- Aastrom Biosciences, Inc. — $40 million
- Myoscience, Inc. — $33 million
- Relievant Medsystems, Inc. — $30 million
For a complete list of medtech financings for March 2012, see link.