New medical technologies represented in specific companies recently added (September 2008) to the Medtech Startups Database:
- Recombinant proteins and cells for intervertebral disc cell regeneration
- Non-hydrogel polymer used to stimulate tissue growth in dental/orthopedic applications
- Biomaterials and biologics for repair of bone and cartilage
- Portable endoscopic imaging
- Device treatments for restless leg syndrome (RLS)
- Disposable steerable surgical instrumentation for arthroscopy
- Technologies to restore spinal disc function
- Embolic protection systemÂ
For details on the Medtech Startups Database, see link. Â
Also from MedMarket Diligence:Â
- New! Â Ablation Technologies 2008: Â “Worldwide Ablation Technologies, 2008-2017.” Â See link.
- Spine Surgery 2008: Spine Surgery: Products, Technologies, Markets & Opportunities, Worldwide, 2008-2017. Â See link.Â
- Wound Management 2007-2016: Wound Management: Established and Emerging Products, Technologies and Markets in the US, Europe, Japan and Rest of World. Â See link.Â
For additional details on Reports or the Medtech Startups Database, contact Patrick Driscoll at +1-949-859-3401 or patrick(at)mediligence(dot)com.