Listed below are the technologies under development at medical technology startups identified in December 2015 and added to the Medtech Startups Database.
- 3D-printed, patient-specific implants
- Therapeutic temperature management.
- Vessel preparation angioplasty balloon.
- Control system for minimally invasive surgical tools.
- Surgical solutions focused on robotic and other technology.
- Undisclosed products, but based on brain-gut pathway; principals with background in diabetes, endocrinology.
- Robotically-assisted minimal access surgery.
- Novel catheter device as a treatment for heart failure with preserved ejection fraction.
For a historical listing of medtech startups identified by month, see link.