Below is a list of the technologies under development at medical technology startups identified in October 2016 and included in the Medtech Startups Database:
- Neuro-stimulation via patch.
- Epinephrine auto-injector
- Portable ultrasound device to detect the occurrence of strokes.
- Medication adherence device to facilitate self-injection.
- Diagnosis of malaria and sickle cell.
- Implant devices to fight biofilms and infection.
- Technologies to address infection and other risk in nursing protocols.
- Electronic bone depth gauge for use in orthopedics.
- Peripheral chronic total occlusion device.
- Deep learning and artificial intelligence in point of care ultrasound.
- Quantitative transmission ultrasound.
A historical listing of technologies at medtech startups (through January 2016).