Below is a list of the technologies under development at new medtech companies and recently added to the Medtech Startups Database.
- Devices to assist pulmonary function.
- Technologies to improve performance of orthopedic implantation.
- Treatments for conditions associated with spinal cord injury and disease.
- Technologies for the preservation and transport of organs and biologicals.
- Interventional technologies for the treatment of neurovascular technologies.
- Spinal fusion technologies
- Orthopedic implants, including a prosthetic meniscus for placement in the knee joint.
- Women’s health products including low risk device to measure cervical dilation.
- Medical device to rapidly and accurately diagnose otitis media.
- Bioabsorbable heart valve.
- Electro-hydraulic generated shockwave for cosmetic, medical applications.
For a historical listing of technologies at medtech startups, see link.