Below is a list of the technologies under development at medical technology startups identified in August 2015 and added to the Medtech Startup Database.
- Non-hormonal, non-invasive treatment for vaginal dryness and atrophy.
- Vascular access technology for hemodialysis and oncology.
- Stents for peripheral vascular disease.
- Combined ultrasound guidance and interventional access probe.
- Transendoscopic and laparoscopic instrumentation.
- Device for real-time monitoring of blood loss.
- Hand-held blood velocity, blood oxygen and heart rate monitor
- Endovascular navigation.
For a historical listing of medical technologies at startups since 2008, see link.