Fundings for medical technology companies during September 2013 total $336 million. Top fundings for the month so far include:
- $49 million for Active Implants, LLC (meniscus implant in orthopedics)
- $30 million for TransEnterix, Inc. (instruments and robotics for minimally invasive surgery)
- $27 million for CeQur SA (insulin pump for type 2 diabetics)
- $25 million for Myoscience, Inc. (cooling technology treat pain and for aesthetics)
- $21 million for Medrobotics Corp. (robotic system for minimally invasive surgery)
- $20 million for Sapheon, Inc. (surgical glue used to seal varicose veins)
The complete list of fundings is shown at link.