Below is a list of the technologies under development by startups recently identified and included in the Medtech Startups Database:
- Monitoring catheters during minimally invasive (interventional) cardiovascular surgery.
- Biomatarials for bone regeneration.
- Adult stem cell-based implant to stimulate bone regrowth.
- Percutaneously transplanted valve for treatment of congestive heart failure.
- 3D live, microscopic imaging technology for in vitro and in vivo use.
- Devices for prevention of nasal MRSA colonization.
- Undisclosed neuro technology.
- Devices for treatment of vascular occlusion and embolization.
- Hypothermia for hypoxic-ischemic brain and spinal cord trauma.
- Transcatheter interarterial shunt for treatment of diastolic heart failure.
For a historical list of technologies at medtech startups see link.