Below is the list of technologies at medtech startups identified in June 2013 and added to the Medtech Startups Database:
- Implantable electrospun neurosurgical meshes and tools.
- Undisclosed technology for the treatment of aneurysm.
- Catheter-based, self-expandable device to restore vessel/duct patency in peripheral vascular, neurology, cardiology and women’s health applications.
- Ultrasound guidance for interventional procedures.
- Undisclosed medical technology development.
- Technologies for hip replacement.
- Angiography catheters, others.
- Neural interface research products and technologies.
- Hip and knee implants.
- Surgically implanted, invisible hearing aid device.
- Undisclosed medical technology relating to allografts.
- Developing “generic” versions of medical technology.
For a historical listing of medtech startups technologies, see link.