MedMarket Diligence has added three previously published, comprehensive analyses of medtech markets to its Reference Reports listings. The markets covered in the three reports are:
- Ophthalmology Diagnostics, Devices and Drugs (see link)
- Coronary Stents: Drug-Eluting, Bare, Bioresorbable and Others (see link)
- Tissue Engineering, Cell Therapy and Transplantation (see link)
Termed “Reference Reports”, these detailed studies were initially completed typically within the past five years. They now serve as exceptional references to those markets, since fundamental data about each of these markets has remained largely unchanged. Such data includes:
- Disease prevalence, incidence and trends (including credible forecasts to the present)
- Clinical practices and trends in the management of the disease(s)
- Industry structure including competitors (most still active today)
- Detailed appendices on procedure data, company directories, etc.
Arguably, a least one quarter of every NEW medtech report contains background data encompassing the data listed above. Therefore, the MedMarket Diligence reports have been priced in the single user editions at $950 each, which is roughly one quarter the price of a full report.
See links above for detailed report descriptions, tables of contents, lists of exhibits and ordering. If you have further questions, feel free to contact Patrick Driscoll at (949) 859-3401 or (toll free US) 1-866-820-1357.
See the comprehensive list of MedMarket Diligence reports at link.