Medtech fundings for the month of February 2013 stand at $403 million so far (bookmark this page to check back during the month, and when you return be sure to refresh your browser).
Top fundings for the month include:
- $70 million for TearScience, Inc. (ocular surface interferometer and thermal pulsation system for diagnosis and treatment of evaporative dry eye)
- $30 million for Intersect ENT, Inc. (sinus implants)
- $27.5 for Cytomedix, Inc. (regenerative medicine therapies in orthopedics and wound care)
- $27.3 million for BAROnova, Inc. (satiety device for treatment of obesity)
- $27.0 million for Ivantis, Inc. (microstent for glaucoma treatment)
- $23 million for CardioKinetix, Inc. (catheter-based treatment for heart failure)
- $22.2 million for Gynesonics, Inc. (minimally invasive treatment for uterine fibroids)
- $14.8 million for Sotera Wireless (wireless vital signs monitoring)
- $13.0 million for EnteroMedica, Inc. (neuroscience treatment of obesity and metabolic disease)
The complete list of filings for the month is shown at link.