- $85 million for Insulet Corp. (insulin pump)
- $45 million for LipoScience, Inc. (NMR diagnostics)
- $27 million for Ivantis (microstent for glaucoma)*
- $23.8 million for Ocular Therapeutix (ophthalmic drug delivery)
- $22.3 million for Tryton Medical (stent for bifurcated coronary lesions)
*Not shown in graph at right.
The complete list of medtech fundings for January is available at link.
Please see our prior post on medtech financing trends 2009-2012. Fundings for medtech in 2012 came in at $5,014 million, just 2% off from the $5,121 million raised in 2011.