It was a robust month for medtech startups being founded (or at least getting on our radar) with a wide range of technologies under development. Below is a list of technologies under development by these companies:
- Device to assist in early detection of melanoma.
- Small molecules for skeletal tissue regeneration.
- Intubation device.
- Device for the point-of-care treatment of chronic central pain.
- Technologies for detection of perforated bowel.
- Prosthetic heart valve technology.
- Catheter-based approach to carotid body modulation for treatment of sympathetic nervous system-mediated disease.
- Sheaths, snares and other devices in interventional cardiology.
- Device for non-invasive and reversible treatment of presbyopia.
- Drill device to reduce complications in orthpedic and spine surgery.
- System for evacuation of surgical smoke.
- Minimally invasive technologies for the treatment of stroke.
- Surgical device technology.
- Robotic system for use in spine surgery.
The companies are included with all available details in our Medtech Startups Database.