Medical technology startups recently identified by MedMarket Diligence and included this month in the Medtech Startups Database include companies developing the following technologies:
- Intubation device.
- Device for the point-of-care treatment of chronic central pain.
- Technologies for detection of perforated bowel.
- Prosthetic heart valve technology.
- Catheter-based approach to carotid body modulation for treatment of sympathetic nervous system-mediated disease.
- Sheaths, snares and other devices in interventional cardiology.
- Device for non-invasive and reversible treatment of presbyopia.
- Drill device to reduce complications in orthopedic and spine surgery.
- System for evacuation of surgical smoke.
- Minimally invasive technologies for the treatment of stroke.
See more details on the Medtech Startups Database.