More new technologies identified at medtech startups:
- Products to eliminate preventable contamination during invasive medical procedures.
- Arrhythmia mapping catheters.
- Electrophysiology (EP) recording systems for the treatment of atrial fibrillation.
- Reusable surgical trays.
- Biodegradable implant for treatment of stress urinary incontinence.
- Foam device to stabilize and position patients for surgical procedures.
- Disposable devices for the microsurgical treatment of ophthalmic diseases.
- Surgical simulation technology for spine surgery.
- Intraoperative nerve monitoring.
- Preventive surgical technology to treat the risk of hip fracture.
Companies developing these products were added to the Medtech Startups Database this month.