Below is a list of new medical technologies under development at startups that were recently identified and added to the Medtech Startups Database.
- Minimally invasive correction of hallux valgus
- Devices for the treatment of venous disease
- Undisclosed medical device technologies
- Motion- and depth-sensing device for use in surgical navigation
- Device to facilitate insertion of intrauterine device for birth control
- Undisclosed medical technologies
- Developing nanoparticcles for use in ophthalmology
- Undisclosed medical technology
- Regenerative bandage for the eye that absorbs, dissolves and rapidly heals wounds
- Cryoablation for chest and airway applications
- Cervical and lumbar prosthetic disc replacement devices
- Regenerative medicine based on stromal vascular fraction derived from adult adipose tissue
For a comprehensive list of technologies identified in the past several years, see link.