Recent medical technology startups (2009-2010):
- Alacer Biomedical, Inc. — Silk-based biomaterial platforms for tissue repair and orthopedic applications.
- Caymus Medical, Inc. — Undisclosed medical technology from previous founder of Opus Medical, Inc.
- Cecuris Surgical, LLC — Tendon, ligament and soft tissue repair.
- Corhythm, Inc. — Implantable device to detect onset of atrial fibrillation and chronic heart failure.
- Crocker Spinal Technologies, Inc. –Â Spinal implant technologies
- Domain Surgical, Inc. –Â Development stage medical device company.
- ECW Therapeutics, Inc. — Systems for concentration of autologous adult stem cells applied in surgical approaches to orthopedics.
- EndoRetics, Inc. — Incisionless bariatric surgery device.
- InCyte Innovations, LLC — undisclosed
- Innovative Pulmonary Solutions, Inc. — Novel devices for treating lung diseases.
- OsteoSping Medical, Inc. –Â Orthopedic implants
- SonoCinÃ©, Inc. — Automated breast ultrasound system to complement mammography.
- Vesatek, LLC c/o Incuvate, LLC — Surgical guidewire apparatus.
Companies drawn from the Medtech Startups Database.