Below are the technologies under development at newly identified medical technology startups.
- Technologies in podiatry.
- Device for treatment of obstructive sleep apnea
- Device treatment of osteoarthritis.
- Device for revascularization of occlusions.
- Device to stabilize the spinal disc as treatment for degenerative disc disease.
- Developing implantable device for treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Medical devices to improve the safety and efficiency of laparoscopic surgery.
- Tools for less invasive spinal surgery.
- Devices for spine surgery.
- Pedicle screw augmentation in the osteoporotic spine.
- Coronary stent technologies.
These technologies are under development by companies added to the Medtech Startups Database during April 2010.