Below are listed the products and technologies that are the focus of recently identified medtech startups, some of these companies being only weeks old.
- Development of a debridement device using ice particles
- Developing ultrasound ablation catheter for treating atrial fibrillation
- Advanced damaged tissue care systems for wound care
- System for detecting endothelial dysfunction as a precursor to cardiovascular disease
- Drug delivery technologies for treatment of vascular disease
- Stent placement system
- R&D of spinal products
- Device for the prevention of migration and leakage problems associated with endovascular stent grafts for abdominal aortic aneurysms
- Drug-device products for localized drug delivery
- Device for controlling blood perfusion pressure using a retrograde cannula
- Develops devices embedded with stem-cell for treatment of acute organ failure
- Device for treatment of fractures of the neck of the femur
- Implantable medical device for the treatment of benign prostate hyperplasia
These technologies are detailed at companies recently founded and/or identified and entered in the Medtech Startups Database.