Compiling from our secret blend of information sources, we came across startups with the following new technologies in development:
- Stents (tantalum, zirconium, niobium, and/or tungsten)
- Mesh devices used to facilitate laparoscopic procedures.
- Undisclosed technology
- Minimally invasive removal of varicose veins and removal of the greater saphenous vein
- Medtech platform company focused on cardiovascular and surgical applications
- Medical device company launched by incubator.
- Orthopedic and spinal anchoring implants
See new report #M510, “Spine Surgery 2008-2017.”